The Retrofit Academy CIC is the leading provider of the Open College Network Level 5 Diploma in Retrofit Coordination and Risk Management.
- Gain the new regulated qualification developed by the Academy and the CITB
- Get ready for PAS2035
- Become an Accredited Retrofit Coordinator
- Only Academy courses are delivered by the UK’s leading experts
- Get involved in live retrofit projects via the Academy
What is a Retrofit Coordinator?
The role of Retrofit Coordinator has become central to the retrofit industry as a result of the Each Home Counts Review and the subsequent drafting of new PAS standards.
- a qualified building professional who holds this qualification
- Capable of managing domestic retrofit projects
- Aware of risks and how to manage them
- Also capable of basic assessment, design, monitoring and evaluation tasks
- A mandatory role under PAS 2035 with responsibility for compliance with the new Standards
Who should become a Retrofit Coordinator?
Retrofit Coordinators could come from any professional building or housing background but will include:
- Asset Managers
- Building Services Engineers
- Building Surveyors
- Construction Managers
- Contract Managers / Assistant Contract Managers
- Construction Project Managers
- Energy Assessors and Consultants
- Energy Managers
- Housing Managers
- Structural Engineers