PAS into Practice Retrofit Coordinator Support Programme
We are delighted to have received funding from the Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy (BEIS) to support Retrofit Coordinators into practice.
This allows us to provide a support programme bespoke to the needs of individual Retrofit Coordinators. The objective of the programme is to have 75 Retrofit Coordinators qualified, accredited, and mentored into practice by the end of September 2020.
About PAS into Practice
The programme will run in August and September 2020. It consists of:
- mentoring sessions with tutors from The Retrofit Academy
- a Personal Development Plan setting out what support you need to enter practice successfully
- training to use the PAS2035 Templates developed by The Retrofit Academy
- a series of online seminars based on each stage of the PAS2035 process
- on-boarding with the Trustmark data warehouse and support through the first two lodgements
There is no assessment involved or qualification on offer. The total time commitment involved is likely to be 12-16 hours, dependent upon your needs.
The programme will run in August and September 2020.
- you must hold the Open College Network West Midlands Level 5 Diploma in Retrofit Coordination and Risk Management, or have passed a minimum of 75% of the units;
- You must intend to practice as a Retrofit Coordinator in 2020;
- Priority will be given to Coordinators intending practice in the ECO sector, which is currently transitioning to PAS2035.
When to Apply
The application window is now open and will close on 31st July 2020.
How to Apply
You can apply for the PAS into Practice programme by completing the form below. It is important that you submit a covering statement explaining why you meet the eligibility criteria and how you intend to practice as a Retrofit Coordinator.