Greater Manchester: Funding Now Available for PAS 2035 Training
The Retrofit Academy CIC is delivering fully-funded training for up to 600 people before July 2022 as part of Greater Manchester’s Retrofit Skills Hub.
What training is available with the funding?
We will be providing training linked to the key roles introduced by the BSI PAS 2035 Standard for domestic retrofit. These are:
- Level 2 Award in Understanding Domestic Retrofit
- Level 3 Award in PAS 2035 Retrofit Advice
- Level 4 Award in PAS 2035 Retrofit Assessment
- Level 5 Diploma in Retrofit Coordination and Risk Management
What are the eligibility requirements for the funding?
The Retrofit Skills Hub will be providing full funding for eligible learners. The training opportunities are being made available to:
- Residents of Greater Manchester
- Any employee of a company with premises in Greater Manchester
- Any employee of a company with a construction site in Greater Manchester
Each course will also carry its own eligibility requirements. Please refer to the ‘Am I eligible’ section on the the course-specific page for further details.
How to apply
Applications are now open for the Level 2 Award in Understanding Domestic Retrofit and the Level 5 Diploma in Retrofit Coordination and Risk Management.
Apply here for the Level 2 Award in Understanding Domestic Retrofit.
Apply here for the Level 5 Diploma in Retrofit Coordination and Risk Management.
The application window will remain open until 15th October and places will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis until full. Training programmes will commence from November.
If you are interested in our Level 3 and Level 4 funded training courses, please complete our contact form.